Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and well-rounded finance professional who has a strong background in financial modelling and forecasting with high growth companies. The Manager of FP&A will be responsible for the development and management of the FP&A framework that drives decision making activities for the company. The successful candidate will have high technical insight and possess a strong understanding how to collect and manage information from a variety of data sources to provide meaningful trends and insights. Understanding how to assess elements of past performance and deliver insights for future decision making is a critical element of this role.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive rolling and long-term financial forecast models to support all product lines, business units, and various corporate initiatives
- Lead the roll-out of a FP&A program, including the design, sourcing of data, reporting of information, and ongoing program maintenance
- Collaborate with key partners in the business to provide insights on current performance and identify opportunities
- Work with the senior leadership team to understand and communicate key performance drivers of the business, and develop dashboards and programs to support focused decision making
- Provide support for all growth and corporate development initiatives, including new products, M&A activities, due diligence, and potential fundraising activities
- Provide support to the finance group for regular reporting activities including budget to actual analysis, variance analysis, and meaning commentary to management on financial performance
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or a related field
- CPA designation considered an asset
- 5+ years in relevant FP&A, or Data Analytics experience within high growth tech companies; familiarity with the software industry and SaaS is highly valued
- Strong financial modelling skills with the ability to relate disparate sets of data to determine meaningful insights
- Strong business acumen with a “value-added” mindset - ability to consolidate information into clear and concise analysis
- Ability to get things done and deliver superior results
- Ability to independently manage deadlines and handle multiple competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Oracle NetSuite is preferred
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.