Shark Diving, Bungee Jumping Account Executive
Do you like the business of travel? Are you fascinated by technology? We are looking for results-driven Account Executives that have no fear and are motivated by the prospect of growing a business. If you’re confident, proactive and highly motivated, read on!
Who we are:
We work with tour operators globally and help them with selling their photos! We’re a small passionate team, that’s growing quickly. We love to travel, love the outdoors, and value working with fun but focused team members. We have beers on the regular and enjoy monthly team outings - we are in the fun business, after all, delivering amazing lasting memories.
At our startup, we want to be surrounded by those that thrive on working independently, are team players and know how to think through problems. We’re looking for team members that love taking on big challenges and want to see their hard work have a direct impact on the company, hundreds of clients and thousands of tourists every day. They like getting their hands dirty and they get things done. Most importantly, they’ll do whatever it takes to make our customers happy and they’ll bring joy to the office every day.
Who you are:
- You’re curious, always asking questions to uncover the answer or grow your knowledge.
- You’re proactive and don’t sit and wait for things. You make it happen and get impatient if it’s not happening fast enough.
- You're competitive and want to win, but not at the expense of the team or clients.
- You have the confidence to talk to new people, ask important questions, and the ability to build great relationships with clients.
- You want to control your own destiny and uncapped commissions excites you!
There’s no need to have sales experience, you just need to be motivated to win. We can teach you the rest.
You’ll grow with the organization and make your own mark. Building your customer base through effective management of your funnel, you’ll have the autonomy to make your own strategic decisions and have the team supporting you in your growth.
- Develop a list of prospective clients by analyzing businesses and identifying ideal prospects
- Build interest in PicThrive throughout your ideal prospect list by emailing and calling
- Manage your own book of business and guide potential clients through the customer buying journey
- Carefully analyze clients needs and identify how PicThrive’s platform can work in their environment and solve their problems
- Conduct engaging online and in-person demos and walkthroughs
- Be a team player and collaborate with your team
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced, engaging work environment
- Undergraduate Degree (4 year)
- Self-driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit that can work in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing with a passion for meeting and speaking to new people over the phone and in-person
- Adaptable and a creative thinker when faced with new challenges
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent listening skills, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- Great customer service skills and the ability to relate to all types of people
- You do what it takes to win and love winning
Perks of working at PicThrive
- Compensation package: Your effort dictates your uncapped earning potential
- Monthly team outings like axe throwing or ping pong tournaments
- Headquartered in innovation district (305 King) with a beautiful view, lots of windows and natural light
- Access to a 24/7 hour fitness room
- "Beer Friday" (wind down your Friday afternoon with a drink with your team)
- Secure indoor bike storage
- And (our favourite)... Be part of a team that is changing the future of PicThrive!