Aterlo Networks (https://www.aterlo.com) is a Waterloo-based startup company that builds innovative software products that measure and improve the quality of experience of Internet users. We are a small team of networking experts who are solving hard problems and building great products. Our Preseem product is used by hundreds of Fixed Wireless providers to visualize, understand and improve the quality of experience of their customers.
About the Role
As an account manager, you’ll play an integral role in Aterlo’s success and growth, using your energy, smarts, resourcefulness and charisma to close new sales opportunities. You will rapidly learn all you can about the Fixed Wireless industry and develop key relationships. Your ability to understand Fixed Wireless concepts & technology, the key role Preseem plays in improving Quality of Experience, and how this impacts our customer’s business will allow you to build successful partnerships with our customers.
- Work with key prospects from first call through to trial completion to ensure successful deployment
- Rapidly understand the prospect’s current business and technology problems, their needs, and if/how Preseem can help them.
- Deliver compelling demonstrations of Preseem customized for the persona of the prospect.
- Closely work with our onboarding team to ensure our customers business needs are met.
- Be responsible for managing your funnel and ensure that all activities are tracked. You are in charge of your own success!
- Represent Preseem at various Fixed Wireless focused trade shows such as WISPAPalooza in Las Vegas each October.
- A tenacious self-starter with a drive to succeed
- Must have technical aptitude or experience selling a highly technical product.
- 3+ years of experience in hi-tech sales or sales engineering
- A people person, with a friendly and positive manner
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Commitment to continuous improvement, self-development and lifelong learning
- Experience with the general ISP industry.
- Expertise with Fixed Wireless networking technology or any kind of exposure to the Fixed Wireless industry
- Experience in selling a SaaS based product
What Aterlo Networks Offers
- A small team - you will work with and learn a broad variety of technologies and you will make a real impact
- An amazing work environment in the Accelerator Center where you will be working next to many of Waterloo's top startup companies
- Flexible hours - our culture values what you get done, not when and where you do it
- Interaction with customers - learn what our customers value and solve interesting problems they run into
- Stock options - we're a small startup company with lots of potential, and we reward high performing employees with stock options in the company in addition to their salary
- Health benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy