Marketing Manager, EMEA
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
As our Marketing Team continues to grow, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the overall marketing efforts in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) regions. This position will create a regional marketing plan to drive brand and product awareness, as well as demand generation and customer success within our target markets.
- Create and manage an end-to-end marketing plan for the EMEA region that includes event sponsorship, demo events, content, webinars, lead nurture campaigns, social media marketing, online promotion and sales programs
- Create effective campaigns to support new product introduction
- Create and execute demand generation programs, tailored by region, that drive net new leads into the marketing funnel as well as qualified leads for the sales team
- Work closely with our resellers to develop and maintain effective partner marketing programs and sales enablement materials
- Align marketing plans with Sales team objectives to ensure campaigns & programs are synchronized with sales goals
- Leverage marketing automation systems (Pardot) to stage, execute, track and manage programs
- Define and track key metrics and deliver reporting and analytics for all marketing programs
- Manage external marketing vendors as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Commerce, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in marketing management, and B2B marketing
- Experience with selecting and managing external vendors/agencies
- Experience with providing marketing support to a reseller channel
- Strong experience in managing complicated and time sensitive projects
- Experience working with and supporting both sales and marketing teams
- Innovative and resourceful with the interest and desire to learn and adopt new marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong Marketing Generalist experience
- Ability to work independently and creatively problem solve
- Self-starter and driven to succeed
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.