Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Proposal Writer to take on a lead role in the proposal writing process from start to finish, producing compelling content and managing Magnet’s Request for Proposal (RFP) process globally. This role will be the primary writing and editing resource in the development and completion of RFPs for Magnet Forensics.
- Work with internal teams to develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of all products offered by Magnet Forensics;
- Plan, research, write, and edit complex technical content for RFPs
- Continuously update master proposal documents & maintain an RFP content library for all products
- Identify content gaps and work with internal subject matter experts to collect required data points
- Review proposals to ensure accuracy, creativity, and compliance with the RFP instructions and win themes
- Take responsibility for the quality, accuracy, professionalism, and timely response of the final output
- Post Secondary Degree in Science, Business, Arts or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three (3) years global proposal experience, preferably in a software environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Expert writing skills with a strong technical acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player who works well under pressure and can independently follow through on tasks
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.