We are inviting an awesome Service Delivery Manager to join our NEWT Business Services team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. NEWT Business Services is a division of Fibernetics Corporation located in Cambridge, ON. Our NEWT Managed PBX Business Phone System provides a fully managed digital voice solution for any sized business. When you join NEWT, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our proprietary products and services built from the ground up. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for managing a team focused on the successful and timely delivery of business solutions to end customers. This role is on the Service Delivery Team that works with both customers and sales representatives to ensure that NEWT sold services are installed and implemented properly to drive positive customer satisfaction.
Ways You Contribute
- Develop, manage and mentor the project coordination and installation teams including hiring and performance management.
- Proactively recommend and implement industry best practices for project coordination and installation teams aimed at increasing internal process efficiencies and end client satisfaction.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance end customer experience.
- Understand high level technical architecture of business solutions being delivered to end clients, and maintain knowledge of solutions and solution enhancements.
- Work with members of senior management to provide guidance on product direction.
- Become the expert on all internal and partner tools required for the successful delivery of projects.
- Act upon and effectively resolve client complaints related to delivery of projects.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with customers and all internal teams.
- Provide updates on process improvements and changes to senior management.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of documentation libraries related to the delivery and support of corporate solutions, including templates and process user guides.
- Perform other duties as required.
What Makes You Awesome
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management Position.
- 3+ years of telecommunications experience.
- Customer service oriented with proven leadership skills.
- Strong managerial background including effective coaching and feedback.
- Experience developing the skills of team members and managing their performance.
- Confident, assertive, and the drive to exceed goals.
- Takes responsibility, follows through, and meets deadlines.
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
What Makes Us Awesome
- Opportunity to work alongside peers who are passionate about technology.
- Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
- Attractive benefit plan.
- Three weeks of vacation to start.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
- Dog friendly office.
- Flexible hours for most positions.
- Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
- Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in.