Fibernetics is looking for a motivated and results focused Business Development Representative to join our NEWT Business Services division. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the BDR will be responsible for generating qualified appointments by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
NEWT Business Services is a division of Fibernetics Corporation located in Cambridge, ON. Our NEWT Managed PBX Business Phone System provides a fully managed digital voice solution for any sized business. When you join NEWT, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our proprietary products and services built from the ground up.
Ways You Contribute
- You will deliver boundless enthusiasm in the task of contacting potential NEWT business customers and developing trusted relationships with potential customers.
- You will clearly communicate the unique ROI model our NEWT solutions offer to potential customers.
- You will employ a structured and consultative sales methodology in the task of educating customers on the significant benefits associated with NEWT’s business service portfolio.
- You will work with NEWT’s business development team to create and execute strategies to optimize new business opportunities.
- You will diligently manage a pipeline of potential new customers
- You will embrace Fibernetics’ unique business culture and make a meaningful contribution to the happiness of your colleagues and customers.
- You will continue to take advantage of the opportunity to learn and improve your skills as a professional business development executive.
- You must be confident, ambitious, have high energy levels and a drive to succeed.
- You are motivated to take advantage of ongoing training to develop a successful and long career in business development
- You are motivated to embrace the challenge of learning the art of successful cold calling and building meaningful relationships with customers.
- You must be intelligent and articulate. Emotional intelligence and an ability to absorb and retain complex information is imperative.
- You thrive in a positive workplace environment.
Bonus Points For
- Telecommunications, ISP, or PBX experience.
What Makes Us Awesome
- Work alongside peers who are passionate about technology.
- Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
- Attractive benefit plan.
- Three weeks of vacation to start.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Paid days off for volunteering.
- Dog friendly office.
- Flexible hours for most positions.
- Fully-equipped on-site gym available to employees 24/7.
- Social Committee with regular company lunches and events.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!