Murder. Terrorism. Child exploitation. Everyday, law enforcement around the world uses the tools made by Magnet Forensics to help find the evidence to not only solve these crimes but to stop them from happening in real time. The stakes are high and that’s why we care so much about what we do.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for passionate students who would be responsible for contributing to the testing of our new and existing products, as well as our overall test strategy. Our testing roles offer a lot of autonomy and ability to drive the testing solutions to push quality to the next level. Through manual and automation testing, the purpose of our work is at the core and we are always learning as a team and constantly evolving.
- Plan, create, and execute both manual and automated tests
- Discover and investigate software defects and work with developers to deliver quality software together
- Define and implement test strategies and create innovative exploratory test coverage
- Design and implement testing tools and environments required to execute testing effectively and efficiently
- You are a student working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- You have experience with manual testing, smoke testing, regression testing and black box testing
- You are accountable and take ownership of your projects
- You are comfortable digging into software and solving problems
- You like working in a collaborative environment with smart, funny and interesting people
You will be paired with some of our amazing and brilliant employees to provide you mentorship and guidance throughout your work term. At Magnet, we believe in continuous learning and that there are no silly questions.
You are not a number at Magnet Forensics. Every Magneteer has a voice and everyone is a part of a fun-filled, trusting, and selfless group. Whether your successes are work-related or a major life event, we all come together to make it special.
You will be excited to come to work each day knowing your contributions make a difference in the world every day. No matter what role you play, you have an opportunity to help make the world a better place.
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.