Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist
At the forefront of Viewer Intelligence™, SSIMWAVE™ is built on an Engineering Emmy® Award-winning algorithm. SSIMWAVE is defining the future of video delivery with the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video. With SSIMWAVE technology, video distributors, networks and studios can keep up with the explosive growth of video and deliver the ultimate viewing experience™ to consumers on any screen, anywhere.
Our customers include major players in the media, entertainment and MVPD (Multichannel Video Programming Distributor) industries and our state-of-the-art products provide the most optimal way to measure, control and optimize live and file-based video.
We’re a growing team of engineers, video scientists, product and business experts. Our diverse team is driven to advance the business of video. Join our profitable scale-up with opportunities for career growth in both depth and breadth of experience.
You are passionate about being part of the team that makes the complex simple – for our customers and your colleagues. You thrive in a highly intellectual environment that challenges you to deliver the best and most impactful experience to everyone you encounter. You care intensely about delivering results. Your can-do attitude and team player approach reflects our culture and desire to be amazing!
About the Position
Working with the VP and the Marketing Manager, you will help us raise brand awareness and drive pipeline growth through the creation, writing, formatting and designing of marketing material including sales collateral, proposals, presentations and support user events, trade shows and conferences. It is a highly visible role in the acquisition of new customers and in maintaining existing customer relationships. Organization, project management, urgency and attention to detail are critically important.
This role is also structured to support multiple types of marketing initiatives related to content development, communications, design, finalizing documentation and supporting marketing logistics as needed. You should be passionate about developing insight-led marketing materials that may include digital campaigns, large-scale events, partnerships, marketing collateral, case studies, webinars, demonstrations and engaging video content.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with sales, product, and marketing to strategize on sales and marketing funnel content and positioning.
- Creating highly professional on-brand, client-facing documents as the final output for sales support including marketing collateral, proposals, and presentations.
- Working with the marketing team to leverage content and to create other documents such as case studies, brochures, releases, sales cards etc.
- Assisting with the planning and coordinating of trade shows and conferences and designing the associated art and collateral.
- Managing the day-to-day messaging, monitoring and moderation of communications properties
- Implementing a coordinated and curated content editorial/marketing calendar that supports our communications needs across social media and website
- Ongoing organization of written content for access and use in future proposals and documents.
- Supporting the marketing team and UX team as needed.
- Applying and keeping updated on cutting edge marketing tools and applications
With your skills and experience you are ….
- A customer-first visual designer and graphic designer
- A clear and compelling writer who is also a strong proof reader
- An excellent communicator - both written & verbal
- Proficient with design and creative tools such as Adobe CC or Sketch
- Demonstrated imaginative insight in the creation of marketing and communication materials
- Adaptable & flexible to changing circumstances while maintaining project focus and priorities
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office or G Suite
- Experienced with proven success in a similar role and a portfolio to prove it
- Educated with a Bachelor’s degree, or related or possess equivalent related field experience
If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume package to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants in advance, but only candidates chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.