Are you a code Ninja? If you have a passion for web frameworks that are extensible, efficient and scalable then we will provide you an environment to design, innovate, develop and deliver new features to the Lone Wolf Brokerage Platform using the latest in technology!
We are looking for developers who have opinions and are passionate about the design choices that were made during the development of various common web frameworks. You’ll collaborate with, learn from, and teach some of the best engineers in the world. We are building for the future and it is day one. Help us get there
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex Java applications.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), applying industry best practices and techniques.
- Create technical specifications for detailed application design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure design principles are followed.
- Create and maintain user-interface patterns and standards library.
- Act as mentor to other developers on programming issues
- Work with team members from beginning of product lifecycle through application release
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience as a web developer/application developer
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of, at least, two modern programming language such as C/C++, C#, .Net, Perl
- Experience with Cloud computing like AWS (other than virtual machines and S3) and large data sets
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies covering web/rendering frameworks, threading, load balancing, profiling, application containers, automated builder tools and application development stacks.