Lead Product Designer
Greenfield Labs is the Canadian R&D Hub for Zenreach.
Zenreach solves a major problem for brick-and-mortar businesses—the majority of advertising is online, yet over 90% of purchasing still happens offline . Our platform links the two by automatically tracking customer visits, building rich customer profiles, targeting communication more precisely and directly measuring in-store impact.
We are backed by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley. If you’re interested in joining a team that is changing the way the world does business, this might be the place for you.
Zenreach is looking for a passionate, highly-motivated individual to operate as a player-coach to lead and oversee projects throughout the entire design life cycle. You’ll apply your design/user experience expertise to define design processes, mentor our current team of designers, maintain consistent communication and cross-functional relationships to ensure we are delivering innovative and user-centric designs.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Account Management teams to collect requirements and verify design feasibility
- Research and evaluate existing user experiences to identify and develop solutions that improve current and new problems
- Define a design vision and help the team iterate towards it
- Drive and communicate the design process through detailed wireframes, prototypes, illustration, and documentation
- Guide and mentor the work of other designers through feedback that is clear, actionable and improves our processes and shapes our culture
- 5+ years of relevant B2B design experience from discovery and ideation to documentation and implementation support
- An excellent independent contributor who needs little supervision and can also coach new and existing team members
- An inspiring portfolio that displays problem-solving skills for users and demonstrates strong and agile/Lean UX/Visual skills.
- You’re obsessed with the details and have the ability to think about features holistically.
- You have the ability to research, share, and apply new trends in design, usage, and technology.
- You’re a person that works openly, is able to continuously share progress, and solicits feedback from other verticals outside of product and design
- You’re extremely fluent in working with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and various prototyping tools
- You’re self-motivated with a positive attitude and always consistently looking for ways to improve our product
- In addition to your design-thinking skills, you also have great soft skills and want to help cultivate our company culture
- You’re always hungry for more, embraces challenges, and always is open to new ways of thinking
- Be Committed: Work hard, Own the problem, Learn
- Create Trust: Do what you say, Create trust with our Clients and Colleagues
- Be Bold: Experiment, Speak up, Hope is not a plan
- Deliver High Performance: Prepare, Commit, (over) Deliver
Greenfield Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.