We are looking for an innovative Digital Marketer with a background in Project Management to join our dynamic team. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of marketing content to the Unitron organization globally to ensure our unique value proposition is clearly and passionately articulated in all markets. You will be a partner to our global marketing teams working on our global product launches as well as the on-going content for our global website properties. This is a collaborative role that will be an important person within our international marketing team.
What you will do:
- Project manage digital content delivery process for 20+ country websites; includes translation, localization and implementation of content
- Communicate with global marketing partners to ensure seamless coordination and scheduling of key deliverables
- Work closely with internal Marketing Communications and Field Marketing teams to activate programs regionally
- Publish digital content using CMS Adobe Experience Manager
- Ensures that all web content is published to sites according to the content schedule and design flow adheres to branding specifications and web style guide, tag assets etc.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for marketing deliverables
- Manage/coordinate development sprints
- Assemble and coordinate technical and business requirements
- Translate complex business requirements to action plan
- Keep abreast of latest marketing technologies and trends
The skills you bring to the role:
- Excellent project management skills, PMI certified or in-progress
- Strong communication ability both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight timeframes while maintaining attention to detail
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing or Digital Agency environment
- Experience using Content Management System is essential
- Well-rounded digital marketing background; web publishing, analytics, SEO, conversion tracking
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Experience working in a Corporate HQ role of multi-national organization an asset
- Degree in marketing, digital media
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Good work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
Don't meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we'd love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Sonova’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.