Outbound Sales Development Representative
CloudHawk is on a mission to become one of the leading Fleet Telematics & IoT Platform firms on the planet, and we are looking for ambitious, entrepreneurial people to join our team.
Companies rely on CloudHawk to track their corporate vehicles and assets enabling them to maximize utilization, increase real-time situational awareness of their assets, reduce both business costs and business risks, as well gain insights on business analytics.
Here’s what you need to know about our team: we move fast. We work closely with our customers and leverage their expertise for continued success. From lead development to marketing ops, new product releases and customer advocacy, our goal is to stay focused on our customers for strategic conversations. We work hard, get things done, operate transparently and both push and support each other to execute great marketing that translates into revenue opportunities for the sales organization.
We're looking for a hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individual who is passionate about sales and wants to grow their career in our fast-paced organization. We want an Outbound Sales Development Representative who will take the extra step to help identify opportunities where others would give up.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Play a pivotal role in setting up our Sales & Marketing team for success!
- Engage with prospects through emails and phone calls to learn about customer needs
- Prospect new potential customers by conducting tailored outbound campaigns
- Qualify sales leads by conducting high level conversations with executives
- Convert qualified leads into opportunities for Account Executives
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics to optimize internal sales processes
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team to establish ways to improve our sales strategy
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- University degree or equivalent
- 0-3 years experience in customer service/sales environment
- Strong desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Ability to write crisp and compelling emails
- Professional and friendly phone etiquette
- Self-aware individual who is eager to contribute feedback and ideas
- Very process driven
- Thrive in fast-paced start-up environment
- Naturally curious; you love learning and improving yourself
- Experience with CRM a plus!
What We Offer
- You'll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You'll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, early stage company
- Flexible work environment