Engineer, implement, monitor and support the current, physical and virtual system environments to support Deluxe Treasury Management departments. Performs analysis and resolves server hardware and software issues in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Assist in Development and administration of VMware and Hyper-V environments.
· Create monthly reports on infrastructure and security events.
· Use a ticketing system to help organize and co-ordinate tasks
· Deploy, maintain, configure and Monitor new and existing hardware for corporate infrastructure.
· Schedule, test, monitor, and pilot new software deployments in a lab environment following standard processes. Report on deployment status and provide feedback to appropriate customer.
· Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve common hardware and software issues on infrastructure and client software.
· Support application delivery systems and/or applications for end users. Capable of making minor adjustments to existing processes and procedures to accommodate changes in the environments and requests to drive automated efficiencies.
· Leverage existing change and problem management processes and tools to ensure accurate measurements and proper reporting are attainable.
· 4-6 years’ professional experience
· Experienced with executing one to many aspects of architecture, design, build, and implementation of technical solutions, and capabilities.
· Has performed tasks across the lifecycle of a product from planning and development, through ongoing elevated support and operations.
· Has engaged across teams including technical briefings and demonstrations of new technologies.
· Has in-depth knowledge of solutions and is capable of providing skills transfer to clients and other team members