At reebee we are building the best shopping experience. Over 5 million Canadians rely on reebee to save money, discover products, and plan and organize their shopping.
About the Role:
In this high impact role, you will be working directly with our clients to get their content into the reebee ecosystem efficiently and accurately. This role requires advanced computer skills and the ability to follow and improve complex multi-step procedures.
This position requires advanced skills in spreadsheets and working with large amounts of data. Exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Preparing / processing time sensitive weekly content bundles
- Following a complex multi-step process to make sure flyer content is correctly displayed to our users
- Communicating with clients – Create and maintain positive client relationships
- Coordinate with the sales team to uncover new opportunities
- Coordinate with QA team to ensure flyer quality and specific instructions are followed
- Passion for constantly uncovering improvements in existing processes
- An interest in deals, savings, and flyers
- Familiarity with Mac OSX
- Advanced computer skills (including basic knowledge of Unix shell)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organized, with exceptional attention to detail and comfortable working with large amounts of data / information
- Intermediate knowledge of MySQL and query creation is an asset
- Comfortable using Google Drive and advanced Google Sheets
- Knowledge of the Canadian Postal Code system is an asset
- Ability to follow complex, multi-step processes as well as create new ones and streamline existing ones