At Alert Labs, we are passionate about saving natural resources, protecting our customers’ properties from water damage, and improving the operational efficiencies of cities, school boards, restaurants, and insurance companies.
Alert Labs is building affordable, simple to deploy and reliable sensor networks targeted at protecting our customers’ homes and businesses. We bring the benefits of IoT to customers of all technical levels. By being thoughtful and elegant in our design, our products are friendly and easy for anyone to use.
We are passionate about what we do and are driven to create great solutions. We value results, not hours worked. We offer a flexible work schedule that allows you to maintain a healthy work/life balance without sacrificing your personal life or delivering ordinary products. We believe that innovation comes from every member of the team and that the best designs combine technical skills with creativity to achieve great results. We provide an open environment that will allow your job to grow with you.
We require an outstanding Channel Marketing Manager to design and execute on channel marketing and public relations strategies for Alert Labs. Our ideal candidate has hands-on experience in launching products to new markets, including designing integrated marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the team to build product messaging and brand recognition.
You will need to be a Jack/Jill-of-all-trades, with a broad know-how across many aspects of traditional and digital marketing. You’ll need to target specific audiences and create impactful messaging and campaigns in order to grow interest in, and sales of!, Alert Labs’ products.
The Channel Marketing Manager will work independently, yet closely integrated with the rest of the team. We already know we have excellent products, and we need YOU to help convey this to our soon-to-be customers.
Some of Your Regular Responsibilities will Include:
- Planning, creation, and execution of traditional and digital programs and campaigns; including advertising, website strategy, public relations, social media, brochures, emails, promotional and sales campaign materials, and displays.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and promotions to support the achievement of sales and growth objectives in assigned retail channel.
- Activate, enable, and support channel sales to close sales and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Plan and implement lead generation initiatives including email marketing campaigns, programs, events initiatives, webinars, advertising programs, etc. - supported by targeting and segmentation strategies to improve performance and brand awareness
- Develop and implement marketing automation programs to assist Sales Team with prospecting, outreach, and nurture campaigns
- Value prop messaging, along with associated marketing assets
- Working closely with the graphic design and web team to build attractive and communicative assets
- Developing metrics to measure success of initiatives. Analyzing past campaigns for lessons learned and areas for improvement.
- Ongoing understanding of competitive product positioning, messaging, and strategies.
- Promotional writing experience, and the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to multiple audiences
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
Your Skills And Experience Should Include:
- Post-secondary education, or equivalent experience, in marketing, business, or communications
- Strong (really strong!) writing and proofreading skills
- Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices and strategies
- Product launch and channel marketing experience
- Proactive team players with positive, can-do attitudes
- Fun, energetic, and quirky people
- Funny t-shirts
Note: Writing samples (articles, blogs, press releases, newsletters, etc.) and/or sample marketing plans should be shared as a part of your application to this role.