Customer Success Manager
At Alert Labs, we are passionate about saving natural resources, protecting our customers’ properties from water damage, and improving the operational efficiencies of cities, school boards, restaurants, and insurance companies.
Alert Labs is building affordable, simple to deploy and reliable sensor networks targeted at protecting our customers’ homes and businesses. We bring the benefits of IoT to customers of all technical levels. By being thoughtful and elegant in our design, our products are friendly and easy for anyone to use.
We are passionate about what we do and are driven to create great solutions. We value results, not hours worked. We offer a flexible work schedule that allows you to maintain a healthy work/life balance without sacrificing your personal life or delivering ordinary products. We believe that innovation comes from every member of the team and that the best designs combine technical skills with creativity to achieve great results. We provide an open environment that will allow your job to grow with you.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to integrate with engineering and sales teams. We value people who are enthusiastic, engaged, and eager to work in a team committed to delivering industry-leading products and software.
What kinds of activities will you do?
- Act as the point of contact for customers through chat, email, and telephone
- Manage key accounts
- Be a champion for existing and prospective customers in order to keep our customers engaged and happy; show customers professional love and respect
- Educate customers about our products, services, and related utilities to empower them to make decisions based on the information that we provide
- Provide after-sales support to build customer loyalty and to nurture new sales opportunities
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Convert inbound sales inquiries into deals
What Skills Are Important To Us?
- 2-5 years of account management, customer service, or inside/retail sales experience
- A genuine desire to interact with our customers to ensure they are getting the most out of our products.
- Must have a friendly, positive, helpful attitude with a high level of empathy and patience
- Proactive anticipation of future customer demand - You should have your finger on the pulse of how our actions/features will impact customers BEFORE it happens.
- Organizational skills - This is a staple on job descriptions, but really, you’ll be the most effective at caring for customers by keeping track of what they want/need.
- Excellent written communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Background in insurance, restoration, plumbing, HVAC sales/retail is a bonus
Please apply with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org