Sales Development Representative
We’ve had startling success in a short period of time, and we’re looking for one or more people to help us capitalize on this by expanding our exposure to Deans and Directors of academic programs, both in allied health (Med school, nursing, rehab) and in other non health programs (law, business, education).
This job involves everything from market research, prospecting, discovery calls and qualification and hand off to the Account Executives.
The right person will be junior-level top performer, with enterprise or academic sales experience, but who wants to be part of a fast growing team. We need someone with a highly professional manner, and who values educating our prospects.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus package, along with health benefits, and a great team environment. Couple this with a mission to help improve the holistic quality of the next generation of doctors, nurses, and other professional groups and you have the ingredients for an exciting opportunity!
- Outbound prospecting
- Ability to break down barriers, and get the decision makers on the phone
- Ability to own discovery calls and work them through to qualification
- A love of split testing
- A drive to continuously improve your outbound response rates based on the data
- Strong relationship building skills
- Unlimited vacation
- Flexible work hours around 10am-4pm core hours
- Employee Stock Options plan
- Located in the OneEleven at Front and Blue Jays Way
- Free coffee, monthly team lunches, and team socials on Fridays!