Senior Technical Product Manager - Bungalow
At Bungalow, we provide our members with a more convenient, flexible, and communal living solution. Our goal is to remove the daily hassle from leasing and keeping a home, giving our members more time to do the things they're passionate about. With a furnished living space and compatible housemates, we provide our members with a more convenient, flexible, and communal living solution.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a startup on the ground floor. Bungalow is one of the fastest growing portfolio companies to launch out of the Peter Thiel and Marc Andreessen backed Venture Studio, Atomic (www.atomic.vc). Backed by $14M Series A led by Khosla Ventures, Atomic VC, Founders Fund, Cherubic Ventures, and Wing Ventures, we are poised to keep growing rapidly.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join our growing Kitchener engineering office. You will be joining our core engineering team working on a range of internal and resident facing products aimed at supporting Bungalow’s rapid growth and improving the lives of our community of residents.
We are looking for candidates that are comfortable product managing complex technical products including backend service design, pricing and financial services, being both a strong partner to engineering and a driver of business outcomes.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong track record of delivering complex products on time, who have a passion for quality and personal development, and who are willing to go the extra mile when required. Our engineering values include being human focused, being team centric, working at all prudent speed, continually learning, having permission to fail, and being owners!
As Senior Technical Product Manager:
What You’ll Do - Function
- Help gather requirements from internal stakeholders, understanding existing workflows in the business
- Pair with engineering to evaluate execution strategies including buy vs build, project phasing etc.
- Build and own schedules for product delivery across multiple engineering squads
- Participate in sprint planning, story writing, and project planning
- Develop rollout and training strategies for new features
- Provide technical insight into project complexities to non-technical stakeholders
What You Bring - Experience
- Experience working in web-based environments creating RESTful APIs
What You Have - Skill
- Frameworks: Django, Django Rest Framework, VueJS
- Data: PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift, Salesforce ETL
- Ops: AWS, Docker
- CI: Travis
- Other: Git, Webpack, SCSS
- Degree related to and/or equivalent experience delivering software
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote and local teams
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities
- A desire to learn everyday
- Track record leading teams
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.