LeafLink is a marketplace that provides licensed cannabis retailers the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operation.
With more than 2,000+ dispensaries and 800+ leading brands in 15 States, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. In 2018, LeafLink was named one of Fast Company's "Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise", joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare – and we're just getting started!
LeafLink seeks a Product Manager to take ownership and launch the cannabis industry’s leading e-commerce and b2b SaaS platform in Canada.
As our Product Manager, you will:
What You’ll Do - Function
- Lead product evolution through the critical assessment of business requirements gathered by interacting with LeafLink teams and our customer base.
- Be passionate and dedicated to owning and managing a clean, focused, and articulate backlog with value propositions and priorities precisely organized.
- Provide company-wide transparency for our product strategy and roadmap, creating channels for feedback as well as updates on adoption and product progress.
- Champion our position and thought leadership by speaking at industry conferences and events.
- Lead the planning, strategy, and implementation of LeafLink’s functionality and capabilities in the Canadian market
- Act as point person for escalation and resolution during the product lifecycle as it relates to product decisions, concerns, and capabilities
- Determine and provide a necessary level of documentation as well as working with other teams to produce sales and marketing collateral
- Stay informed and ahead of industry trends, advancements, and competitor capabilities
- Write requirements and stories, review UX/UI designs in close coordination with the development team
- Manage timelines using Agile Methodologies
- Prioritize ruthlessly by building consensus and coordinating with team of engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences
What You Bring - Experience
- 3+ years as a Product Manager for an e-commerce, enterprise, or SaaS software product
- Prior startup experience a plus
- Track record of successfully owning and improving a product, with growth numbers to support product adoption
What You Have - Skill
- Passionate about delighting users by creating a wonderful product experience
- Customer-centric orientation with proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.