Customer Success Manager
As an Axonify Customer Success Manager you will lead transformative change initiatives within your customer’s organizations, and sit at the front of driving that change within Axonify. You are able to create order out of ambiguity, and get passionate about solving problems. You can sell and are comfortable building relationships at all levels of an organization. You are at ease digging in to solve project-based problems, but equally able to engage and challenge an Executive to see their business differently – and backing it up with data. Given that you have a high number of customer relationships to maintain, you can prioritize and see the big picture. You live to learn and grow, want to understand how technology works, and can both teach and share that knowledge with others. If this sounds like you, you’ve arrived at the right place.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axoni-fam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
Assuming 50+ Axonify Customers, and ultimately own that portfolio of business
- Relationships range from Executives (CHRO, VP Operations), to tactical learning and mid-management line of business roles
Executing the Customer Success Process to achieve the ‘3-R’s’ of the CS Program
- Delight and exceed customer expectations and make every customer Referenceable
- Sell the value of the partnership across all levels of the customer organization to ensure each customer Renews
- Identify opportunities to use new capabilities in the platform, and/or sell services to drive additional Revenue in collaboration with Client Sales and our Enterprise Sales team
Executing activities included in the Customer Success Process, such as
- Conduct account analysis, and prepare account success plans
- Assist in new customer launch activities and reporting
- Prepare and conduct quarterly business reviews
- Conduct business value analyses to identify areas where the use of Axonify is adding value to the customer organization
- Assist customers in the adoption of new Axonify capabilities, and collect feedback to align customer needs with Axonify’s agenda for innovation
- Manage/mitigate risk within customer accounts by selling value, and building relationships across the customer organization
- Ensure all customers are executing their program and growing against Axonify’s Customer Maturity Model.
- Ultimately, drive the realization of value for every customer by executing on plans for success, and aligning program to problems your customers need to have solved
- Identify opportunities to improve Customer Success program, sharing best practices and lessons learned with the team in order to create a world-class program for Axonify and our customers
Partnering with other areas of the business (internally), such as
- Marketing/Sales to share customer stories to drive pipeline for new business, and aid in growth of existing customer base
- Product Strategy to inform Product/Development teams of customer needs and suggestions to align future innovation with customer strategy
- Finance and Administration to prepare and execute customer order forms for services, renewals, and customer up-sells
- Professional Services to aid in the execution of learning strategies and the development of additional content to drive a desired business outcome
- Customer Support to ensure technical issues are resolved in a timely manner
Because You Bring:
- 3-5 Years in customer ownership roles (Customer Success, Consulting, Sales, Account Management)
- University Degree (background in a Business or related program is preferred)
- Ability to define and meet deadlines, work under pressure, and build/maintain productive customer relationships
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, and coordinate efforts across different functional areas of the business to support customer initiatives
- Time management and the ability to prioritize activities regularly and ensure key objectives are met
- Commitment to continuous improvement, self-development, and life-long-learning
- Live and work in alignment with Axonify’s core values – Be Bold, Collaborate, and Get the Job Done
Who We Are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify-the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily! Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name customers like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & John Hancock.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.