Partner Enablement Specialist
As Axonify’s Partner Enablement Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Axonify partner community with the right tools and resources to help them be successful. You will leverage your strong communication skills, creativity and organizational abilities to help build a robust partner enablement program, leveraging the Axonify Partner Portal as the primary enablement platform.
Your natural outgoing personality and the enjoyment of working with people to solve problems will enable you to become a trusted member of the Partner Team. In addition, a high attention to detail and ability to take initiative will help you excel in this role.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axoni-fam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll be Successful At:
- Working with the VP of Alliance Marketing to build out the Axonify Partner Portal with content and resources.
- Registering and managing partner portal users.
- Owning all reporting around partner portal usage metrics.
- Supporting both partners and the international team with presentations, proposals, demos and other in-deal assets required during the sales process.
- Co-ordinating internally to support the completion of RFPs and RFIs for both partners and the Axonify international team.
- Working with the Axonify Corporate Marketing team on partner communications (i.e. monthly newsletter) and events (i.e. community conference)
- Managing the inbound partner request process.
- Managing the partner deal registration and approval process.
- Further developing and automating the Axonify Sales Onboarding program for partners.
- Providing support as required to SVP Strategic Initiatives.
Because You Bring:
- University Degree (background in a Business or related program is preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Field Sales Support and/or Partner Enablement
- Ability to define and meet deadlines, work under pressure, and think creatively
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, and coordinate efforts across different functional areas of the business to support partner initiatives
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, managing multiple priorities, while adhering to project timelines.
- Being enthusiastic, flexible, and passionate, demonstrating a commitment to quality and customer
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
- Live and work in alignment with Axonify’s core values – Be Bold, Collaborate, and Get the Job Done
Who We Are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify-the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily! Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name customers like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & John Hancock.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.