Client Sales Representative
The Client Sales Representative is an exciting career role for individuals interested in starting or continuing their career path in sales or sales-focused customer success. As part of our Client Sales Team at Axonify, you will support Client Sales and Customer Success to help prospect, build pipeline, nurture existing contacts create client specific value materials, and assist with small opportunities all within our existing customers. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering value to both our customers and colleagues while expanding your knowledge of business-to-business sales as you directly contribute to the team financial results.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axoni-fam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
- Collaborating and taking guidance from the Client Sales Managers and Customer Success Manager(s) (CSM) – One Team!
- Connecting with potential customers, asking questions, understanding their needs and clearly communicating the Axonify brand.
- Plunging headfirst into understanding the “white space” in our existing clients and researching to build relationships, generate awareness of Axonify and engage with new buyers.
- Gaining excessive understanding of the Axonify platform and methodologies and using this information to target sales efforts.
- Collaborating with our internal gurus, mentors and team members on marketing campaigns, such as trade shows, webinars, website visits and referral inquires.
- Using the latest sales and marketing tools and modern social media approaches to connecting with strategically determined accounts.
- And of course, there will be other duties that support the Axoni-fam and to further build your skills.
Because You Bring:
- Continued education with a University Degree or College Diploma that highlights a related field.
- 2 years’ relevant work experience, familiarity with Axonify is an added bonus.
- A ferocious appetite to meet individual goals.
- Experience in a sales environment or a desire to be exceptional at prospecting sales opportunities.
- Advanced skills using MS Excel to complete Business Value Analysis for our customers.
- A natural ability to effectively communicate over the phone, email or other forums that demonstrate your positivity, creativity and purpose.
- Confidence to converse with people at all levels within an organization.
- A passion to learn, get out of your comfort zone, and advance your skills.
- Eager to learn from others and independently solve problems with ambition and energy.
- Tenacity to overcome adversity/obstacles/challenges – you never give up.
- A team spirit that wants to be part of something great!
Who We Are:
We are a Waterloo-based SaaS software company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify-the only microlearning platform proven to drive business performance. How do we do it? By turning each individual employee into a consistent performer who knows and does the right things at work. The best part? People love to learn with Axonify, and they participate voluntarily! Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name customers like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & John Hancock.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.