At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced projectors and display systems. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Marketing Programs Specialist will coordinate and develop marketing deliverables for product and segment marketing initiatives as outlined by the Marketing Programs Manager. The Specialist will work on assigned marketing initiatives and become the expert and key point of contact. This role will interact with both internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Assist in defining integrated marketing plans that leverage market data and support go-to-market strategies for specified industry target markets.
- Outline and oversee product launch process and associated marketing initiatives that support demand and lead generation
- Develop marketing initiatives that support product and segment awareness, engagement, and demand with channel partners and end users
- Facilitate effective communication and efficient collaboration of product launch, lifecycle and segment marketing updates with functional Marketing teams and stakeholders.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on product launch and segment campaigns metrics and program effectiveness.
- Liaise with industry partners and trade associations to support and execute co-marketing activities including sponsorships and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain ongoing market knowledge, related audio visual industry and technology trends.
- Manage and execute on additional marketing projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in a manufacturing or technology environment; preferably in a B2B organization
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Exceptional intra-department collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Project management experience
- Effective relationship management
- Resilient and adaptable to change
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.