Quality Assurance / Test Engineer
Powernoodle is cloud software that helps organizations make better decisions by leveraging Stakeholder Intelligence™. The Powernoodle Platform minimizes the barriers, complexities & inefficiencies inherent in traditional decision making. Not just the easy ones like workload, location, and time zones but also the complex difficult ones that technology has not solved well: personality differences, corporate politics, gender, culture and thinking styles.
Powernoodle ensures faster results, without additional IT expense and an engaged culture of innovation by virtue of transparency, respect and inclusion. Our market is global, and we operate from the great pocket of creativity that is Stratford, Ontario; one of the world’s top seven “Intelligent Communities”.
Powernoodle has great people. We’re looking for another special someone with exceptional Quality Assurance with some great customer service talent to join us. The individual should be hungry to make their mark and interested in getting in on the ground floor of a fast-paced growing company.
- Perform quality assurance on software or related technology
- Perform load testing on software or related technology
- Develop and analyze software, designs, ideas or related technology
- Troubleshooting customer issues within the application and providing a solution.
- Maintain accurate records of time allocated to specific tasks and deliverables.
- Review the work of others and provide constructive and positive feedback.
- Communicate and enforce standards such as product, coding, and other standards which Powernoodle may be committed to adhere.
- Foster a positive work environment for co-workers and customers.
- Maintain integrity as an exceptional employee.
- Rapidly learn required technologies and deliver excellence.
- College or University Degree
- 2+ Years conducting tests on full stack of web applications.
- You have excellent writing and proofing skills.
- You get things done and are VERY organized.
- People really enjoy working with you. You are helpful, social, considerate, and want the best for others.
- You are detail oriented, passionate and proud of what you accomplish.
- You think automation is critical and you will seek out options that enable better decision making with minimal re-work
- Others comment on your Excellent leadership, teamwork, and client service skills
Compensation Negotiable salary
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please fully complete this Plum profile assessment with your resume and cover letter to be considered at: http://bit.ly/2Ad9MYW
We encourage the equitable participation of all Canadians. If your application is retained and you require any special accommodation during the selection process, please advise us.