The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
We are a software company in a carrier world – changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
TextNow is looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development, ensure we build great products, and drive financial results. You will translate ideas into strategy and features, and guide product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader as well as a reliable problem-solver. If you are confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we would like to meet you.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
What you will do:
- Discover, define, and help ship high-impact ideas to millions of users
- Collect and analyze feedback from our customers, partners and in-house teams to inform product strategy and find ways to expand product market reach
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision: create the most exceptional, affordable phone service that changes the way people communicate
- Work with senior management to create long-term product strategy and roadmaps
- Lead Product Managers and create alignment across engineering, marketing and other teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and quantify impact on end users
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role, preferably 5+ years
- Experience with consumer and mobile a BIG PLUS
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework – we ship daily!
- Proven organizational and leadership abilities
- Compelling communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Inventive thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is a bonus
- Impactful work
- Professional development
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!