Roadmunk is a high growth start-up in a fast moving and highly competitive market. What sets us apart is our deep understanding of our users psychology and our ability to produce simple solutions to complex problems.
Roadmunk was inspired by a problem our founders experienced personally: there was no simple way for product managers to build and share roadmaps. So, we built an app to help companies create roadmaps of all shapes, sizes and types. Our goal is to make strategic roadmapping quick, effective and collaborative.
The most forward-thinking product teams (we’re talking in the thousands here) from top companies like Amazon, Disney and eBay are using Roadmunk to align all of their stakeholders and execs using beautiful, crystal-clear roadmaps.
From day one, we’ve built our app, business and culture around our people-first values. These values are the driving force behind everything we do:
- Start with empathy
- Driven to succeed
- Trust through transparency
- Build with balance
- Always learning
- Fun together
We’re really proud of the culture that we’ve created together. At Roadmunk, you'll be joining a welcoming, supportive and fun team that will make sure you have all the things you need to be successful in your role.
Roadmunk is looking for a kickass content marketing specialist to own our top-of-funnel content –including production of our popular podcast (Product Product).
You’ll be creating content that will introduce Roadmunk to the masses (or, maybe, just our target user) so that we can banish bad roadmapping and educate product teams on roadmap best practices—from creation to boardroom presentation.
This is a role that requires fluency in SEO. Your content will be ideated, created and optimized to get Roadmunk on the first page of Google search.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our Content Marketing Lead to develop and iterate on our awareness content and SEO-driven content strategy
- Create and optimize content based on keyword research, ensuring that our content is targeting and ranking for the most relevant and in-demand search terms
- Continually analyze and report on the success of your content and use data to drive decisions
- Support the marketing team with email marketing, sales collateral, feature releases, and whatever else needs words
- Experience: 1-2+ years experience as a content specialist or similar role (a journalist—we love journalists) or show us that you can do this regardless of how long you’ve been doing it. A stellar writing portfolio with samples will need to be provided
- Speed: you can create quality content quickly and juggle many initiatives at once
- Critical thinking: you don’t just follow the common wisdom, but can think critically to determine which tactics, ideas and objectives are right for our product and market
- Domain knowledge: SEO and Google Analytics – plus content marketing technology and tools
- Research: ability to dive deeply into a subject and become an expert quickly
- Motivations: genuine curiosity and empathy for your audience
- And most importantly, a positive attitude; lots of hustle; friendly, funny and fun to work with
- Full health benefits package from day one
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Free snacks and drinks
- Monthly social events
- Annual health & wellness allowance
- Flexible work schedules
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment