- Director, Client Sales
- Waterloo ON
- Jun 23, 2017
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Salary Estimate
- 100,000 - 119,999
Director, Client Sales
Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify - the world’s first Employee Knowledge Platform. Combining an award-winning approach to microlearning, innovative knowledge-on-demand capabilities, and elements of gamification to drive engagement, Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name clients like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & Toyota.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
The Director, Client Sales at Axonify is responsible for increasing Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) within a select group of client accounts with an ultimate goal of selling Axonify at an enterprise license level. Reporting to the Senior Director Client Sales, this position will be required to work effectively in a team environment, cooperating with various Axonify groups as well as working independently to progress sales opportunities.
- Expertly negotiate and close sales opportunities within a defined group of existing Axonify accounts that maximize ARR revenue and company value in order to exceed annual quota targets
- Gain depth of understanding of Axonify’s Employee Knowledge Platform that establishes you as a highly knowledgeable and expert resource on what it takes to sell Axonify as a new and disruptive learning platform
- Ability to expertly demonstrate the Axonify application
- Ability to present applicable customer success stories to prospects
- Ability to present Axonify sales deck to prospects
- Map out the buying process of an enterprise size deal in a fortune 500 organization using a formal Target Account Selling (TAS) plan for each assigned account
- Work with marketing to create an engagement plan for select targeted accounts
- Capture all opportunities and associated data within Salesforce (SF) on a weekly basis in order to accurately describe next steps and forecast associated revenue
- Provide quarterly revenue forecast at each Quarterly Business Review (QBR)
- Be prepared to discuss forecast in detail to leadership on a bi-weekly basis
- Work collaboratively with various Axonify groups (Professional Services, Client Experience, Marketing, Product, Development) to ensure alignment of the proposed solution and to further the sales process
- 4-5 years of successful Enterprise Sales experience in SaaS, ERP, or complex enterprise software technology environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in practical experience.
- Candidate must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and deal with the challenges associated with transacting on a quarterly basis.
- The position is based at Axonify’s headquarters office in Waterloo.
- Availability to work within a team and to be available during working hours in each NA time zone is a requirement of the position.
- Lead pipeline reviews for your clients on a weekly basis, and quarterly reviews through the year.
- Possess valid passport with ability to travel within North America up to 20%.