Executive Assistant to the CEO / Office Administrator
Shinydocs Corporation delivers innovative enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO / Office Administrator who will provide much needed support for our growing start-up.
- Manage and maintain CEO calendar including appointments, internal/external meetings, and conference calls
- Administration of Employee Relations (payroll, benefits, new hire workflows, employee handbook)
- Perform minor financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording Accounts Receivables and Payables data
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Assist with personal tasks as requested by the CEO
- Coordinate, track, and submit expenses for staff as needed
- Answer incoming calls and making out-going calls as requested by internal staff
- Performing additional administrative duties such as filing, mail pick up and processing, ordering of office supplies.
- Must be focused, proactive and a quick thinker with the ability to work creatively and independently.
- Able to work autonomously with little to no supervision, although equally as well within a team environment.
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a strong sense of urgency on a priority basis.
- Demonstrated track record, working, multi-tasking, and functioning well in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written communication and problem solving skills.
We’re partnering with some of the largest technology companies in the world to revolutionize how they handle information. We’re leveraging AI, working in the cloud, and helping our customers gain real-time, actionable insight.
We promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment that values work life balance and gets you home on time. We set visionary goals, innovate often, pivot when needed and iterate rapidly. We value creativity, and encourage autonomy. We take pride in what we do and would love to have you join us on this journey.
We want you to apply!
Do you have some but not all of these qualifications? Talk to us anyway! Even if you have just some of the skills and experience we are always looking for smart people who can learn quickly and grow into a role. We'd love to hear from you.
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Please provide in pdf format.
Shinydocs Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.