Software Pre & Post Sales Support
- RouteOptix Management Systems Inc.
- to be negotiated, based on experience
- Job Function
- Customer Service and Technical Support
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
RouteOptix has an exciting opportunity for an individual who is a people person, outgoing and needs a challenge! If you are interested in being part of a cohesive team, working in a very small company where employees are valued, results count and you want the stability of being part of an organization that provides flexibility this position brings, RouteOptix is right for you!
This is a new role with many facets and you will need to have the ability to multi-task, communicate well, be diligent and dedicated in your work ethic, possess good listening skills and most importantly be able to take the initiative to learn many facets of the software application and work under pressure.
- Your goal will be to provide support to users of our software application over the phone. This is a large application providing a complete back office application looking after customer information, routing, dispatch, asset tracking, production reporting, billing, receivables and integration to Android devices for drivers in the field. The verticals we serve are solid waste, liquid waste, medical waste and document destruction/shredding. Working in this very fast-paced environment with the support team will assist you to learn many areas of the application that you will have to familiarize yourself with in order to train and give you exposure to speaking to customers and assisting to resolve issues.
- It is essential that you are motivated to learn quickly and in-depth over a number of months and you must be able to take the initiative and have skills re. self-directed learning.
- You will also need to assist with training of customers. This will involve going onsite to new customer locations to provide installation and training for the software and online training in some cases for new and existing customers.
- Travelling to trade shows will expand your role and give you the opportunity to demo the application, speak to both customers and prospects with a view to engaging those who are interested in what you have to offer.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales or other related fields
- Familiar with desktop applications, database software, spreadsheets, Windows, Office, etc
- College or experience working in this field – 3-5 years experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Organized with effective interpersonal skills