Service Delivery Coordinator - Business
We are inviting an awesome Service Delivery Coordinator to join our NEWT Business Services team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. NEWT Business Services is a division of Fibernetics Corporation located in Cambridge, ON. Our NEWT Managed PBX Business Phone System provides a fully managed digital voice solution for any sized business. When you join NEWT, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our proprietary products and services built from the ground up. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
The Service Delivery Coordinator role is responsible for order fulfillment and MAC requests for the NEWT Business Services division of Fibernetics. This role is on the Service Delivery Team that works with both customers and sales representatives to ensure that NEWT sold services are installed and implemented properly to drive positive customer satisfaction. Customer service and negotiation skill sets are required in order to be successful in this role when dealing with customer orders for both new installs as well as MAC requests. This role will also be responsible for the proactive identification of missing notifications, due dates, and or missed customer expectations and the rescheduling of confirmed dates where required.
Ways You Contribute
- You will process orders and requests of customer services provided by NEWT.
- You will handle inbound telephone inquiries for new and existing customers regarding orders and/or MACS (Moves, Adds and Changes).
- You will ensure confirmation of installation dates with customers and rescheduling of installation dates as required.
- You will analyze and make recommendations for upgrades and add-on products for existing clients on a “as needed” basis.
- You will effectively interact with all levels of employees within Fibernetics.
- You will develop good working relationships with suppliers as well as customers.
- You will conduct billing and error checking of accounts during transition periods.
- You will support the front-line customer service, support, sales and billing teams regarding any issue related to orders (new order or MAC).
- You will assist in the collection of information and handle all elements of processing orders for new and existing customers.
- You will participate in documentation or testing of Departmental Process and Procedures as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
What Makes You Awesome
- You have 2+ years of experience in order fulfillment.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You can write clear and professional reports, process and procedures.
- You are self-motivated and results oriented.
- You can work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- You are extremely professional with excellent interpersonal, relationship, and communication skills.
- You can propel and maintain cross functional resources and relationships with internal and external customers.
- You are comfortable with new technology and systems.
- Bilingual an asset (French – English).
- Telecom or ISP, Networking, and PBX related experience is an asset.
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
What Makes Us Awesome
- Opportunity to work alongside peers who are passionate about technology.
- Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
- Attractive benefit plan.
- Three weeks of vacation to start.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Two paid days off a year to use for volunteering with a charitable organization.
- Dog friendly office.
- Flexible hours for most positions.
- Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
- Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in.