Human Resources Coordinator
We are inviting an awesome Human Resources Coordinator to join our HR & Culture team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day! Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will have the opportunity to work across different functions of human resources in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
Ways You Contribute
- You will coordinate the day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- You will coordinate recruitment and on-boarding.
- You will ensure employees are informed by updating documents and communication platforms.
- You will work with the team to coordinate culture and employee engagement initiatives.
- You will assist with the development and implementation of policies.
- You will ensure employee files and data in our HRMS is organized and complete.
- You will respond to internal and external HR related inquiries and provide assistance.
- You will be a member of the Social Committee organizing events and fundraising initiatives.
- You will be a member of the Health and Safety Committee promoting safety in the buildings.
- You will be willing to help within other areas of HR & Culture.
- You will keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- You have post-secondary education in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- You have your CHRP designation or are working towards it.
- You have experience with recruiting best practices.
- You are comfortable learning new technology.
- You have great attention to detail and high accuracy with data entry.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have strong ethics in relation to business practices, privacy, and confidentiality.
- You are passionate about helping others.
- You enjoy organizing anything.
- You believe in Fibernetics’ purpose and values.
Bonus Points For
- Experience in a technical recruiting environment.
- Experience with UltiPro or a similiar HRMS.
- Familiarity with the Canada Labour Code for federally-regulated employers.
What Makes Us Awesome
- Work alongside peers who are passionate about technology.
- Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
- Attractive benefit plan.
- Three weeks of vacation to start.
- Paid day off for your birthday.
- Paid days off for volunteering.
- Dog friendly office.
- Flexible hours for most positions.
- Fully-equipped on-site gym available to employees 24/7.
- Social Committee with regular company lunches and events.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in. We look forward to hearing from you!