Client Experience Manager - 1 Year Contract
Date Posted: Apr 22, 2019
Reference Code: 45185-en_US
Job Type: Temporary Contract
Primary Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Kitchener
Deloitte’s Kitchener Waterloo office is our innovation hub, redefining how we work and collaborate with ourselves, our clients and the broader community. We are a destination and a social hub where people feel connected and inspired to engage freely and to deepen relationships. Our space is built on our long-standing presence in Canada’s largest innovation corridor. From entra/intrapreneurs to large organizations, we provide the right environment, global insight and business network that help turn break-through ideas into real-world and commercial impact.
Experience is fundamental our success. Our Manager, Client Experience, will champion the initiative by leading the design for all strategic client experiences and overseeing the experience related operations and is a key member of the national experience ecosystem within Deloitte.
- Kitchener Waterloo experience champion, proactively championing the strategic use of the office space ensuring we are making best use of our investment to differentiate delivery to our clients and talent
- Assist when necessary with prioritizing requests and conflicts for use of the client facing space, advocating for strategic use that will impact Deloitte business and relationships.
- Develop continued innovation in the client experience program specific to Kitchener Waterloo (process, people, technology) and consult with the local Partners, Senior Manager of Client Experience based in Toronto and other local stakeholders on which pilots and experience activations are most suited to the Kitchener Waterloo region.
- Lead the design for strategic client experiences (tours, events, meetings), identifying the downstream impacts of the interactions. Lead execution when required.
- Work with the service lines to embed and highlight their differentiated offerings in the client and employee experience
- Lead client experience feedback initiative
- Ensure there is a timely and accurate knowledge sharing initiative in place, where success stories and lessons learned are periodically shared with executive and regional counterparts
- Work with Business Operations to ensure the facility is always presentable and that the energy of the space is maintained.
- In partnership with Business Operations and organizers manage key elements on event days such as catering, furniture set up, and general office presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with multiple priorities in a high pressure, client focused environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required
- High attention to detail and task orientation with an ability to problem solve
- Executive presence and a demonstrated ability to work with all levels within an organization
- Hospitality / Experience / Marketing background is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted