Channel Specialist, Social Media and Events
Location: London, ON
The role of the Marketing Channel Specialist, Social Media and Events is to manage the Voices.com customer-facing social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) to create awareness, engagement, interest and ultimately drive sign-ups to Voices.com. In addition, this role is responsible for managing the coordination and planning of events which the company attends. The Channel Specialist, Social Media and Events reports to the Marketing Manager, Demand Generation.
- Create relevant and engaging social posts, including copy and images, by working with and leveraging content developed by the Content Marketing team. Ensure all social content is integrated with overall marketing plans, by working with the Product Marketing team
- Ensure all social content is consistent with and respectful of Voices.com brand guidelines
- Plan and schedule all social content through the social management platform (Social Studio), obtaining approvals as required prior to publication
- Drive sign-ups through strategic social programs to meet goals
- Oversee strategic paid social campaigns to optimize spend and results, including:
- Facebook advertising and look-a-like efforts, YouTube ads of various sorts, content boosts, and more.
- Recommending opportunities for paid efforts.
- Measuring and reporting on results.
- Monitor the social sphere to understand and report on general customer sentiment for both talent and client customer audiences, identifying changes or trends as early as possible
- Distribute customer inquiries or other requests that come inbound socially as required, to deliver an amazing customer experience and easy internal hand-off
- Participate in relevant online conversations to further drive brand awareness
- Aid in enabling internal employees to share company content on personal social channels
- Keep eyes on, and moderate as required, the Voices.com social groups
- Measure and report on social results and metrics.
- Manage and coordinate customer events that the company is attending as required, including customer trade shows:
- Liaise with event staff to determine and deliver requirements
- Coordinate creation and delivery of event materials
- Promote the event socially (before/during/after), if appropriate.
- BBA or business diploma, with a focus in marketing
- 2-3 years work experience managing social marketing channels
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with the ability to write in the brand voice and abide by the brand guidelines
- Proficiency with social management platforms (experience with Social Studio in particular would be an asset)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including the ability to create graphic assets for social sharing.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all Channel Specialist candidates in advance.