Account Specialist (12 Month Contract)
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices, and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
How we work:
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We are inspired because our work makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
We work in cross functional teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new goals, pushing the boundaries in everything we do to bring world class digital forensics tools to law enforcement, government agencies, and corporations.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about exceeding customers expectations while delivering on sales objectives. We are looking for a driven individual who puts the customer first and who derives their energy from creating successful relationships. Our sales team is all about collaboration, so if you want to join our team and help drive our success, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the customer life cycle and maintain contract revenue base and retention rates
- Identify revenue growth opportunities via cross sell/upsell within the customer base
- Build and manage a sales funnel consisting of expansion opportunities with the customer base
- Coordinate technical personnel as needed to meet customer expectations
- Accurately complete quoting process and ensure comprehensive records for accounting purposes
- Uphold complete and accurate records of all sales activities in Salesforce
- Explore opportunities and promote additional support programs, services or product solutions
- Assist with projects focused on improving systems and processes to increase efficiencies
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis to ensure you are providing best in class service
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales or business development position
- Demonstrated record of meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Strong analytic mind and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Motivated team player and with a self-starter attitude
- Previous inside sales experience in the software industry
- Previous experience using Salesforce
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.