Demand Generation Manager
Who We Are
Encircle is the leading provider of real-time documentation and productivity tools for the insurance and restoration industries. We’re transforming the way property and casualty insurance claims are handled, by connecting all parties involved in the claims process on one easy-to-use platform. Our success is driven by our strong leadership team and exceptional employees. Located in downtown Kitchener, we are looking for hard-working, motivated people to lead the way with us.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a seasoned demand generation expert to join our marketing team. You will successfully develop and oversee the execution of creative, impactful and measurable demand generation programs to drive leads through the pipeline for the Sales Team. In this role, you will be focused on formulating strategies and executing on ideas to increase and nurture leads.
The Demand Generation Manager is a data-driven marketer with a proven history of growing leads in a SaaS environment. You’re a self-starter that works well with others and enjoys a rapidly evolving environment. This role will be responsible for building and managing the demand marketing engine that transforms contacts into customers.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Filling the lead pipeline by managing the full lifecycle of online and offline demand generation programs that deliver qualified leads to the Sales Team
- Developing and executing programs that generate a consistent flow of SQLs to the Sales Team while also driving inbound leads from our web properties
- Building demand programs from scratch while measuring the effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each level of the lead funnel
- Working with the Sales Team to fine-tune or upgrade existing initiatives to drive leads
- Managing the demand generation campaign calendar, working with marketing team to create and deliver multi-channel programs that drive new revenue and accelerate sales pipeline
- Leading the development, execution, and optimization of all lead generation activity, including SEM, SEO, PPC, paid social, content syndication, and event participation for inbound and outbound programs
- Building an A/B testing plan and execute it on everything from subject lines to cadences to content and more, to drive marketing efficiency, scalability, and improve processes.
- Constantly optimize the marketing mix to maximize ROI
Your Background and Education
- At least 3-5 years previous demand generation marketing experience with a clear record of generating positive results
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- A proven track record of designing and executing marketing campaigns that generate high growth in a B2B tech company
- Strong understanding of marketing at different stages of the entire buyer journey
- Exceptional understanding of content and conversion strategies
- Experience working closely with sales leadership and understand the connection between demand generation and revenue growth in a sales quota driven environment
- Proficient in marketing automation, account-based marketing, data and analytics.
- Salesforce CRM and Hubspot experience required
- Experience within the property and casualty insurance industry would be an asset
- Experience within a high-growth SaaS start-up environment
Who You Will Be Reporting To:
The Demand Generation Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
How to Apply:
Excited to join a fast growing start-up? Then we would love to hear from you! Click the link to apply. https://encircleapp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=45
Encircle is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability. Encircle is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavour to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.