At Christie, we give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. The results can be amazing!
We keep raising the bar by consistently setting the standards and being first to market with some of the world’s most advanced projectors and complete system displays. Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world and offers careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The Demo Coordinator is an energetic and self motivated team player whose primary purpose is to organize, track and ensure quality of all Canadian demo equipment. This individual is also responsible for organizing shipment of the demo inventory that supports the Americas Demo team.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Track all of the demo gear within the building as well as all demo gear at client locations.
- Track the utilization and turnover of demo inventories, including product aging.
- Ensure demo equipment is maintained in an “as new” condition and refresh in order to maintain this condition.
- Respond promptly to Demo requests.
- Maintain On-Time Delivery and On-Time collection of equipment,
- Cycle counting of demo products and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Manage service parts inventory and cost-effective usage.
- Manage inventory accuracy both in house and in the field.
- Monitor and track the quantity, value and location of demo inventory, at all times.
- Interact with Christie Staff to facilitate the usage of Christie product for the intention of creating sales and customer support.
- Receive and process documentation of demo product from the field.
- Contact Freight companies to arrange pick-ups and deliveries.
- Contact clients to ensure the return of demo gear at the appropriate time.
- Maintain a filing system of past and present demostration requests for reference should they be required.
- Maintain a filing system of received product and new product additions.
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs, including shipping, to maximize demo equipment utilization.
- Audit the movements and inventory of product in and out of Rework and Demo Warehouses to ensure accuracy.
- Diploma in Technology, Business or related discipline with 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- CTS (Certified Technology Specialist), an asset
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Time management or Project Management; working towards or PMP designation, an asset
- Customer focused
- Ability to work well with others
- Able to interpret technical information
- Troubleshooting experience knowing which questions to ask
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Experience with distribution and transportation processes
- Familiar with logistics such as Fed X, UPS, Truck and Air freight
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards and MS Office and Outlook.
- Valid drivers license
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening. Christie engages a third party vendor to complete all background screening. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.