Copy of Talent Acquisition Specialist
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Experience: 2-5 years in recruitment
Education: Degree or diploma in Human Resources or relevant program
Division: OTTO Motors
Clearpath provides self-driving vehicle technology and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s research and industrial divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO Motors.
We employ a diverse and highly talented team who live and breathe advanced automation. Our product drives itself to work! We are passionate about our work and we try to learn something new every day. We need more passionate people on our team who are willing and able to push the boundaries of what is possible with automation.
Clearpath is automating the world and we need your help. Got what it takes?
About the Job
Over the past few months, we've been busy searching for, interviewing and hiring talented people to join the OTTO Motors team. We now need some support to continue our recruitment efforts in the short term, with the possibility of taking on HR Generalist responsibilities as the needs of the business evolve in the long-term.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you'll work as part of a small recruitment team and partner closely with the rest of our HR team to develop creative sourcing strategies, build brand awareness, screen, interview and hire exceptional talent.
You’ll own the full-cycle recruitment for various roles and partner with our hiring managers to find the best candidates to fill both our current roles and build strong pipelines for the future. You’ll enjoy a broad and diverse scope of responsibilities as you work with a small but dedicated HR team to build an amazing candidate experience and help us to grow our team!
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining recruitment strategies and supporting recruitment processes to fill key roles
- Managing all candidate activity through Jobvite (our ATS)
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs including timeline to hire
- Actively sourcing candidates for strategic, urgent, and/or difficult to fill roles
- Screening resumes, interviewing candidates, administering appropriate assessments and reference/background checks, making recommendations for hire and presenting employment offers to successful candidates
- Using traditional and non-traditional resources to develop strategic advertising programs, such as career fairs, conferences, job boards, LinkedIn, community network events, advertisements, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates and promote employer brand
- Building and maintaining candidate pipelines for key skill sets and hard to fill roles
- Supporting internal transfer process, including identifying possible candidates, screening, coordinating interviews and offer process
- Following up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding the recruitment process and ensuring exceptional candidate experience
- Reviewing and presenting recruitment metrics, identifies gaps and working with HR team to implement actions driven by metrics
- Developing and providing training and on-going coaching on recruitment best practices to hiring managers and interviewers
- Supporting the HR team with employee onboarding program, as needed
- Taking on various HR Generalist responsibilities as business requires
You’re passionate about being a part of a growing company and hiring exceptional talent. You’re a keen problem solver and think outside the box to find dynamic solutions to finding top talent. You're committed to providing a great candidate experience and recognize the importance of culture and growth in a tech environment. You have a natural ability to pitch opportunities.
- 2-5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- Exceptional networking skills and the ability to connect
- Up to date with recruitment best practices
- Understanding of employment law
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- High empathy and emotional intelligence with a focus on business acumen
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new programs
- Creative problem solver
- Self-started and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working in Tech or sourcing technical roles
- Previous talent network
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1 (844) 733-6886.