Client Support Specialist
Smile.io is looking for a highly motivated, technically sound, and skilled problem-solver to add to our industry-renowned client success & support team.
Smile.io allows for eCommerce store owners to deliver powerful and customizable rewards programs to their customers. These programs help stores to retain their customers, keeps themselves profitable, and allow them to grow. We are powering thousands of rewards programs, and rewarding tens of millions of customers in eCommerce stores all over the world!
The primary responsibilities of this role will include:
- Speaking with our clients (eCommerce merchants) to help them get the most out of Smile.io
- Handling client inquiries, and assisting with technical and non-technical questions
- Investigation and troubleshooting of issues on client eCommerce
- Proactive projects to help our clients succeed!
Required skills for this role include:
- Experience working in a client or customer-facing role
- Ability to problem-solve and improvise in ambiguous situations
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
Some nice-to-have, but not required experiences are:
- A post-secondary degree
- Experience working in a Technical Support or Customer Service environment
- Ability to thoroughly read through a job posting, which you should mention
- Some programming or development experience
Some benefits to joining our team are:
- You’ll be working on a product that tens of millions of customers use each month!
- Stock option possibilities at a rapidly growing company
- Joining a young, fun, and growing team based in Canada, and several other countries around the world
- An atmosphere where you will constantly be challenged to learn new things!