Enterprise Account Manager
Smile.io is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our rapidly-growing Client Success team. You will be working alongside the product & engineering teams to help our biggest clients launch their rewards programs and begin their journey towards amazing customer experiences and higher customer retention. This position is part relationship manager, part project manager, and part problem solver.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the point of contact for communication during the client onboarding process, ensuring that they fully understand the process at all times.
- Managing the entire client onboarding and launch process using our management tool, Trello, and other tools as necessary.
- Gathering information about a client’s business, and making recommendations on how to configure our product and implement customer retention strategies to maximize their success.
- Performing screenshare demos of our product to show clients how to set up their programs successfully.
- Solving problems with limited information and/or resources, and ensuring that we can avoid similar problems in the future.
- Closing feedback loops with product design and engineering team as well as client success team.
- You've been working in the tech industry for a few years.
- You can think through problems and prioritize tasks based on their relative importance. You come up with creative solutions when you encounter road-blocks.
- You really enjoy working with people! About 80% of your time will be spent speaking with clients and our own employees.
- You're very well organized and don't get overwhelmed when you are juggling a lot of things to do.
- You take complete ownership of your responsibilities and you deliver results.
- You have experience with eCommerce platforms like Magento.
- You love eCommerce!