eSolutionsGroup (a GHD company) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm. We specialize in web, brand, communications, marketing and creative strategies. We build and offer customized and out-of-the-box digital solutions for our clients.
About the job:
We are looking for a responsible Product Support Specialist to work from our Waterloo or Toronto office for our Digital Procurement software; for our bids and tenders you will be the face, or rather, the voice of the company.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will provide information about the product. You will also get the chance to flex your problem solving muscles by resolving and/or escalating any challenges or issues the customer may be having. You will be working with a small team under general supervision and will have the flexibility to choose from a day or afternoon shift, in either our Waterloo or Toronto office
What you will do:
- Deliver support services to customers via a ticketing software; through email, phone and live chat
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customers’ information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the presented details;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates;
- Keep support resources updated with latest product information;
- In your spare time you will work with the team to update user guides, FAQ’s and tutorials
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience
- Comfortable responding to and making phone calls to customers that are in need of assistance;
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, orally and in written format;
- Possess e-mail writing skills, including e-mail etiquette and grammar
- Knowledgeable in relevant software applications and equipment, such as Outlook, MS Word, etc;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Active listening skills;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
More information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America to connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 20 years in business. 450+ clients. More than 150 marketing and technology awards in the past 5 years. It all adds up. Learn more at www.esolutionsgroup.ca.
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work/life balance contributes to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. eSolutionGroup is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, eSolutions will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process