We’re looking for a passionate customer experience manager with excellent communication skills who's intrigued by the intersection between e-commerce and email marketing.
- You’ll be front of the line for customer inquiries, helping them get the information they need, quickly and efficiently
- You’ll be responsible for keeping regular contact with key customers, ensuring that they're getting the most out of Hive, and updating them on our newest features
- You’ll transform email marketing jargon into conversational, approachable language
- You’ll own the Help Center and onboarding email drip, creating and maintaining content that explains how to best use the product
- You’ll contribute to Hive’s content strategy by producing content to improve the customer experience (blog, case studies, and whitepapers)
- You’ll onboard new customers and always be thinking of innovative ways to grow the business
- You’ll play an important role in listening to customer feedback and deciding what’s added to the product roadmap
- You’ll help craft our overall customer experience strategy, scaling it as the company continues to grow
- You have first-hand experience in customer support, sales or a similar role
- You’re a natural problem solver, keen to identify issues and the best ways to fix them
- You love conveying complex concepts in a simple way
- You’re a confident, detail-oriented writer
- You’re a people person and an active listener
- You’re looking for a role where you wear multiple hats
- You might have an English or Communications degree, a Business degree, or something else, or maybe you dropped out, or didn't even go to school. Our team is made up of all kinds of smart people (new grads welcome).
- Bonus: You’re familiar with Intercom & love to hate Front
- Bonus: You have experience working in a B2B environment on a small team
Bottom line... We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping brands build enduring relationships with their customers. You'll be well taken care of: meaningful equity, salary, and the benefits you need to be happy & healthy.
To apply, please send your resume along with a little bit about yourself and why you want to work here to firstname.lastname@example.org.