Full Stack Software Engineer - Trusted Health
Trusted Health is a mission-focused company that is improving access to care by rethinking the way health care workers connect with caregiving facilities around the globe.
Digital labor marketplaces are just beginning to emerge in the industry. We officially launched in February 2018 and have since grown to generate millions in revenue and experience 100%+ quarter over quarter growth.
As an early team member, you’ll have significant ownership and responsibility both in your area of expertise and across the business. We love full stack engineers that are not only capable of building features, but owning impactful problems end-to-end. There is a tremendous amount of opportunity in front of us, and we’re looking for someone with a blend of skills that will allow them to join as an integral part of a small, highly experienced engineering team, contribute from day one, and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer on the product team, you would work on:
- A React web application and supporting backend systems that power the core of our business. The platform is used by thousands of healthcare professionals to manage their career and find the right job at the right time around the country.
- Internal applications, tools, and services that help teammates provide an awesome experience for healthcare professionals and win in the marketplace. Examples include services that automate the ingestion and submission of information to/from job providers, candidate/job matching engines, services that automatically generate PDF documents, realtime event and analytics pipelines, 3rd party service integrations, etc.
- Backend web systems that are used by thousands of healthcare professionals to manage their career and find the right job at the right time around the country
- Working with teammates to maintain and improve existing application features across languages and stacks
- Using a variety of languages, systems, and technologies to own and solve problems end-to-end
- Collaborating with design teammates to help make UI/UX decisions
What You Bring - Experience
- 4+ years as a software engineer with relevant experience using web technologies for a user-facing production product
- Strong working knowledge of Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- Experience building and maintaining full stack systems and features in a production product
- Experience with React Native, GraphQL, Elasticsearch, Postgres
- Experience working at an early stage startup
What You Have - Skill
- Demonstrated UI/UX sensibility
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- You take pride in building software that doesn't just work, but is also delightful to use
- You want to join a modern software development team that iterates and ships code rapidly
- You like working in a company environment that values ownership and business impact from all departments
- You want to work with collaborative, thoughtful engineers who push themselves and others to do better
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.