At Terminal, we build skilled remote engineering teams for the top companies in tech. We partner with the leading VC-backed technology companies from Silicon Valley and around the world to launch and scale technical teams in Canada.
Terminal represents these firms in the market, provides beautiful campuses, fully loaded benefits and services, and world-class recruiting to build unparalleled teams. We are the catalyst for the next generation of startups to scale and grow their global footprint and pride ourselves on surpassing expectations for speed and quality. We are a group of scrappy, get-the-job-done types with a common mission to bring awesome opportunities to the best talent.
As a Technical Sourcer at Terminal, you will help us find the highest quality candidates for our partners across a wide spectrum of technical skills and experience. You have a discerning eye and a honed ability to find excellence, whatever code they might build. If you're a team player with an eye for talent who gets excited about connecting high quality people with unique and exciting opportunities, this is the role for you.
We’re open to a wide variety of previous experiences and skills. The most successful applicants will have direct experience building teams for early stage or growth companies and are comfortable with addressing unique needs for different clients.
What You’ll Do - Function
- Partner with recruiters and clients to define and understand roles and client value proposition.
- Identify, engage, qualify and manage candidates across a variety of roles and clients.
- Strategically plan and build pipeline for hard-to-fill roles utilizing leading edge sourcing strategies to engage with premier talent.
- Use data and tools to continuously improve overall effectiveness - and share learnings and techniques with the rest of the team.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with top talent in the industry.
- Provide a truly uncommon candidate experience for all prospects and potential candidates by owning and managing communications in alignment with the Terminal brand.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with stakeholders in order to provide the best client experience possible.
What You Bring - Experience
- 2+ years experience in recruiting, ideally at an early stage hyper growth company in a sourcing capacity.
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- Proven experience in building and managing a variety of pipelines.
What You Have - Skill
- Willingness to be flexible and contribute to various parts of the recruiting process.
- Collaborative mindset - at Terminal we solve problems together and collaborate to get the best outcomes for our candidates and clients.
- Passion for building teams, growing careers, and inspiring people to do the best work of their lives in growing venture backed companies.
- Resourcefulness - You adapt to changing priorities and are proactive and resourceful in identifying, defining, and solving problems.
- Exceptional communications skills: written and verbal.
What You’ll Get
- An early spot at a very exciting approach to work, talent and growing companies.
- Exposure to early stage companies; you can help build a team for the next big thing.
- Potentially a huge level up in your experience. We’ll make sure you see a lot of growth in your skill set.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, equity, and salary.
- A tight-knit team, a beautiful workspace and the responsibility and freedom to improve on the process.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.