User Experience Designer
Smile.io is looking for a User Experience Designer to become a key member of our fast-growing product team. You will be responsible for thinking through the customer and merchant experiences for more than 25 million customers across over 10 thousand eCommerce sites! You will be working closely with our product and development teams to help make better shopping experiences for customers, and as a result making businesses much more successful.
Here’s what User Experience Designer at Smile.io is responsible for:
- Thinking through the end-customer experience, and continually re-imagining how it can be improved
- Gathering data to determine where current product or user experience bottlenecks are
- Low and high-fidelity wireframing of new features
- Creating clear design specifications of new product features for developers. These specifications will include all user edge-cases, and be free of any ambiguity!
- Helping to design the next generation of rewards programs for the world's top retailers!