Customer Service Representative
We are inviting an awesome Customer Service Representative to join our NEWT Business Services team to contribute to delivering happiness and connections every day. NEWT Business Services is a division of Fibernetics Corporation located in Cambridge, ON. Our NEWT Managed PBX Business Phone System provides a fully managed digital voice solution for any sized business. When you join NEWT, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our proprietary products and services built from the ground up. The unique tasks that you will take pride in accomplishing are listed below.
At Fibernetics we believe in finding individuals who can thrive in our environment and provide support to our customers with a positive attitude. We are seeking a skilled Customer Service Representative to be a Tier 1 Help Desk representative and member of our NEWT Support team. Your responsibilities will revolve around providing support to our customers and users over the phone, through email, and in chat sessions.
Ways You Contribute
• You will provide a positive support experience to our Business customers and users.
• You will create quality tickets for our Subject Matter Experts to review and resolve.
• You will collaborate with the Support team.
• You will ensure feedback regarding tickets is communicated to the appropriate person.
• You will assist the Support team with improving processes, documentation, training material, and tools.
• You will follow-up with customers and partners to ensure resolution satisfaction.
• You will work in a team environment to resolve customer and partner issues.
• You will perform other duties based on the needs of the business as they arise.
What Makes You Awesome
• You have exceptional customer service skills.
• You have outstanding comprehension and communication skills (written and oral).
• You have the ability to learn and comprehend technology changes at a rapid pace.
• You are a fast learner and eager to get started.
• You take pride in helping customers.
Bonus Points For
• You have experience in technical support customer service role.
• You have experience in the Telecommunications industry.
We offer a high energy, professional yet casual work environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day. It’s an environment where everyone’s contribution is valued and rewarded. We take pride in our ability to have fun and celebrate our successes together. In return, we are looking for people who are creative and passionate about their work. Successful employees have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for technology. If we are describing you, then consider becoming a part of the Fibernetics team!
What Makes Us Awesome
• Opportunity to work alongside peers who are passionate about technology.
• Located in a scenic area ideal for nature walks during your break and catching a glimpse of wildlife.
• Attractive benefit plan.
• Three weeks of vacation to start.
• Paid day off for your birthday.
• Dog friendly office.
• Flexible hours for most positions.
• Fully-equipped on-site gym open to employees 24/7.
• Social Committee with regular company lunches & events.
At Fibernetics, our purpose is to deliver happiness and connections every day by being awesome. This is the company’s calling and if you believe this to be your calling too, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to careers(at)fibernetics.ca to let us know how you can contribute, what makes you awesome and why you want to be in.