Contract Data Analyst
Inbox Marketer is looking to accelerate our data-driven marketing and technology solutions. In order to gain some major traction in our initiatives, we are hiring a Data Analyst for a 6-month contract to dive in and get things done. There is a chance of extending the term based on performance and projects to complete.
Inbox Marketer needs a highly-skilled Data Analyst to provide expertise in design, modeling, and mining data and to automate data tasks and processes.
Documenting and modeling data flow by creating data flow diagrams (DFDs) will enable us to make conclusions from the data and make smart, transformative decisions. The Data Analyst will be responsible for automating processes and data flow using the latest automation tech including data integration tools and technologies.
Are you up for the challenge?
We’ll be looking for candidate who can show they have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working with databases and complex data mining processes
- Experience working with MySQL, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures, functions and triggers
- Analytic and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience with ETL data integration tools and technologies – Pentaho is preferred
- Strong experience with Excel and Access databases
- Experience with data visualization tools like Pentaho is a bonus
- A passion for data-driven decision making and problem solving
- Experience with writing complex SQL queries (T-SQL, MySQL) with minimal supervision
- Strong experience planning and implementing tech projects
- Knowledge of PHP is a strong asset