At the forefront of Viewer Intelligence, SSIMWAVE is built on our Emmy®Award-winning algorithm. SSIMWAVE is defining the future of video delivery with the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video. With SSIMWAVE technology, video distributors, networks and studios can keep up with the explosive growth of video and deliver the ultimate viewing experience to consumers on any screen, anywhere.
Our customers include major players in the media, entertainment, and Multichannel Video Programming Distribution industries and our state-of-the-art products provide the most optimal way to measure, control, and optimize live and file-based video.
We’re a growing team of engineers, video scientists, product and business experts. Our diverse team is driven to advance the business of video. Join our profitable scale-up with opportunities for career growth in both depth and breadth of experience.
You are passionate about making the complex simple – for your customers and our team. You thrive in a highly intellectual agile, scaling environment that challenges you to deliver the best. You care intensely about developing insight-led marketing programs that may include digital campaigns, large-scale events, partnerships, marketing collateral, case studies, webinars, demonstrations and engaging video content. Your can-do attitude and team player approach reflects our culture and desire to be amazing!
As a Solution Architect you will take ownership of the technical aspect of the sales engagement; technical expertise will be relied upon for advancing the sales cycle, ensuring customer success, and conducting demonstrations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own the technical relationship with customers, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and coordination with the engineering and product management groups.
- Provide technical pre-sales support during the evaluation of our software solution
- Consult on technical features and workflows within the context of the client’s environment and goals
- Deliver on-site and web-based presentations to broad audiences
- Help identify new business opportunities
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering on product functionality and future enhancements
- Travel to client sites throughout assigned region.
- Report and communicate key takeaways with team members, management and stakeholders
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype our client’s product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies required to successfully implement a complete solution using our clients products.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to translate technical knowledge for different audiences
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing Sales Engineering or Solution Architect role preferably in the Broadcast, Cable and/or telecom industries
- Knowledge in major technical disciplines necessary for the end-to-end system design, analysis, integration and testing of various digital video broadcast and delivery systems
- A desire and willingness to understand the customer domain
- A passion to understand the solution from a systems perspective
- Proficiency in Linux CentOS
- Proficiency with scripting languages: Golang, Python, JS
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- College/University Degree or Diploma in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or equivalent related work experience
- Working knowledge of various technologies used in VOD and Live OTT video distribution including video and audio compression (Mpeg2,Mpeg4, HEVC, Dolby, AAC and ABR transcoding), Transport and Encryption (ASI, SDI, SCTE 2022, SCTE 35, and other SCTE standards) DRM and CDN functions and cloud based services and architectures.
- Exposure to video processing algorithms and libraries such as FFmpeg, LAV
- Programming experience in C++ or Java
- Experience with deployment automation tools like Ansible
- Virtualization expertise, Dockers and containers
- Experience working with Video and Video broadcast industry
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send your resume to careers@SSIMWAVE.com
We thank all applicants but only candidates chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.