Senior Product Manager
Tulip Retail is the first mobile platform built exclusively for store associates. Leading retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue, Coach, and Chanel believe in enabling the next generation of store associates with mobile technology using Tulip. We’re a team of experts who have worked with and for retailers over the past 20 years and are driven to build a company whose mission is to enable one of the world’s largest job markets. By placing Tulip-enabled iPads into the hands of associates, our goal is to provide them with instant and reliable access to product information, while also being able to transact, communicate, and collaborate in an omnichannel world.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for improving our core Tulip software suite in addition to launching new products to market. You will work very closely with pilot clients to define minimum viable product requirements and oversee the initial delivery. Additionally you will be responsible for the longer term product roadmap, including product lifecycle management.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with customers to collect their feedback and manage expectations
- Have a product opinion, and ensure stakeholders are aligned to your product roadmap, even if it’s only for a specific customer
- Translate a product roadmap into developer-ready epics, features, and user stories for fast execution
- Stay informed by market and competitive research to contribute to the product roadmap
- Be familiar with agile software development practices, be able to keep teams focused when competing priorities and schedules collide
- Prioritize and drive successful delivery of new features from multiple stakeholders, ensuring the final product meets your acceptance criteria
- Work with globally distributed development teams
- Work with technical writing to specify content and review documentation
- Develop go-to-market assets that explain the benefits of your product
What you have:
- Ability to travel to United States up to 50%
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proven experience in launching new products to market
- Desire to work in a start-up environment
- History of being relentlessly resourceful
- Great communication and presentation skills to customers and internal leadership teams
- Superior organizational skills
- Experience working on web and mobile based products
- Respect for design and product quality
- Bonus: Enterprise Software/Industry/Retail/UI/UX Experience
- An environment passionate about growth and learning
- Flexible hours for our early risers and night owls
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid sick days
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Corporate gym rate
- Weekly team lunches with halal and vegetarian options
- Healthy (and less healthy) snacks and gourmet espresso
- Breathtaking Toronto office on the waterfront and close to Union station or beautiful new office in downtown Kitchener
Tulip Retail is strongly committed to equal opportunities in employment. We welcome applications from all minority group members, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of Tulip Retail.
Tulip Retail welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.