Senior Full Stack -- Backend Specialist Developer
Our client, a global organization, changing the face of world-wide communications has a rare opening for an experienced Full Stack – Backend Specialist to join their growing team of stars.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for developing, delivering and implementing data-driven cloud-based applications.
You will provide the best approaches to realize a software solution/system using your intensive backend and full stack development skills.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
• Working closely with project stakeholders and related architects to define/verify the use cases and requirements for new software products using systems engineering methods
• Designing cloud base software components and extracting the details using provided high level architectures and following best known methodologies such as UML
• Collaborating with UI/UX designers to provide an integrated solution
• Designing, implementing and managing APIs and server-side applications
• Developing software components
• Integrating and extending existing software and databases
Your skills and previous experience include:
• Excellent big picture and abstract thinking with an open and innovative mindset
• Deep knowledge and vast experience with design patterns, methodologies, and best practices (modularity, portability, scalability)
• Technical leadership, ability to quickly acquire knowledge of many technologies
• Experienced in creating innovative architecture solutions, using formal or informal methods
• 5+ years of development experience (ideally using Java)
• Extensive experience with backend web development with a focus on Java and SQL Server.
• 2 years of experienced in managing and developing for cloud (Microsoft Azure AWS preferred)
• Successful candidates must have experience working in an agile environment.
• Experienced in micro-services architecture and use of docker
• Experienced in designing, developing and using RESTful APIs
Skilled developers interested in exploring this rare opportunity with a global leader that supports autonomy, creativity and excellence are invited to apply confidentially to: